USA-made, rock-solid, and affordable... an All-American value!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $883.49 Non-Member $929.99
- Buyer's Club $1016.49 Non-Member $1069.99
APF Econo Carbine, Semi-Automatic, .300 AAC Blackout, Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot Sight, 30 Rounds, 30 Round CapacityBuyer's Club $835.99 Non-Member $879.99
- Buyer's Club $809.99 Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $712.49 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $963.29 Non-Member $1013.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
- APF Econo Carbine .300 AAC Blackout
Don't let the name fool you. While the words "Econo Carbine" might lead you to believe that this is a bare-bones offering, it absolutely isn't. It's a USA-made Rifle built to perform right out of the box! The 16" barrel is constructed of 4140 chrome-molybdenum high-tensile steel for accuracy and long-term durability. The mil-spec single-stage trigger is nice and crisp. And it comes with a Magpul M-LOK handguard.
Born in the USA.
100% USA-made excellence, made right here in The Guide's own backyard - Alexandria, Minnesota. Having been in the machining business for over 30 years, Alex Pro's firearms are all designed, machined and built in-house - which means they can deliver outstanding quality at an equally outstanding price!
- Bolt carrier group is constructed of M16 nitride
- Fluted barrel
- A2 Birdcage reduces muzzle flash
- Magpul M-LOK handguard
- Made in the USA
- Model: RI-013BONO
- UPC: 019962427824
- Caliber: .300 AAC Blackout
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: 4140 chrome moly
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: 6-position telescoping
- Upper receiver: 7075 T6 forged aluminum
- Lower receiver: 7075 T6 forged aluminum
- Pistol grip: Standard
- Fire control: Mil-spec
- Handguard: Magpul M-LOK®
- Muzzlebrake: A2 Birdcage
- Overall weight: 7.4 lbs
- MFG Number: RI-013NO
- UPC: 019962427824
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips