You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 76906
Anderson AM15-M4 Tiger 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington® Semi-automatic AR Rifle.
The AM15 is Anderson's best value... and, frankly, one of the best values in shooting! Why? Because unlike other companies, Anderson makes most of their components in-house at their Hebron, Kentucky facility, meaning they can control costs like no other. So while the price says "entry level," the built quality and finish are well beyond.
Using high-grade materials and the latest in computerized manufacturing, Anderson's 7075 T6 aluminum is 3X beyond aircraft specifications and quite simply the strongest aluminum on the planet. Their state-of-the-art Mazak Horizontal Machining Centers ensure that your rifle is perfect in every way.
Anderson AM15-M4 Tiger Semi-automatic AR-15 Rifle special features:
- High-quality 4140 chrome-moly heavy barrel is free-floated for enhanced accuracy
- Full-length Picatinny rail on upper and forearm for exceptional versatility in optics placement
- Premium 17-4 stainless steel match-grade trigger and hammer
- Ultra light, just 6.3 lbs. unloaded
- Tiger-striped upper, lower and forend
- 100% made in the USA in Anderson's Hebron, Kentucky facility
- Backed by the Anderson Lifetime Warranty
- NOTE: This rifle does NOT have the RF85 treatment, so it needs to be lubricated like any normal AR-15.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington®
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel style: M4 heavy barrel, lightweight, 4140 chrome-moly, free-floated
- Barrel twist: 1:8"
- Stock: Magpul® collapsible
- Upper receiver: Forged 7075 T6 aluminum A3 flattop
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075 T6 aluminum
- Pistol grip: Magpul
- Sights (front / rear): Optics-ready
- Fire control: Standard AR-15
- Handguard: Anderson EXT Free Float
- Flash hider: Anderson Knight Stalker
- Overall length: 32.5"-36.125"
- Overall weight: 6.2 lbs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips