You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $629.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
AMSTM Fire Eagle Bow made in the USA with serious bowfishers in mind!
You went once, and now you're hooked! That's because bowfishing brings an added element of action and excitement to the water that regular methods just can't match (which is why those fishing poles of yours are now probably being used as dust magnets).
And now that you've become a dedicated bow fisher, it's time to reel in a serious bow rig to match: meet the AMS Fire Eagle Bow. Split limbs with reinforced limb pockets start at 50 lbs. draw weight that can easily be adjusted down to 40 lbs. The dual cams have perimeter weights which add extra "kick" to every shot: your shots will go deeper and further. Smooth constant draw allows you to shoot this Bow at any draw length from 15" to 30".
Rubberized grip on the riser helps you hold on when things get rough. 35 1/2"axle-to-axle length minimizes finger pinch yet provides great maneuverability. Stainless steel hardware ensures a long, corrosion-free life. Dipped with a hot "Fire Storm" camo on riser and limbs.
AMS Fire Eagle Bow:
- Draw weight: 50 - 40 lbs.
- Draw length: 15"- 30"
- Approximate let-off: 20%
- Axle-to-axle: 35 1/2"
- Brace height: 7 3/4"
- Weight: 3 lbs., 6 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99