You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $81.00 Non-Member $90.00
- Details & Specs
Family camping trip? Chances are, the ALPS Meramac 6 Tent delivers everything you're looking for!
Lightweight, simple and sturdy! Free-standing 2-pole design using shock-corded fiberglass poles that are one size larger than normal to offer you a sturdier, stronger tent. That's matched with lightweight-but-strong polyester fabrics. The walls are uncoated so the tent can "breathe" under the urethane coated, full-coverage fly, which is designed to create an awning over each door for excellent rain protection.
Factory sealed seams on the floor and fly further enhance this Tent's ability to weather the storm. Convenient 2-door layout means no more crawling over your crew when nature calls in the middle of the night. Plus, that second door comes in handy when you need extra ventilation in hot, muggy weather. Add mesh storage pockets and a gear loft to help keep your gear organized and the ALPS Meramac 6 Tent becomes the obvious choice for your campsite!More:
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Easy entry / exit with 2 doors featuring single-zip operation
- Great ventilation with 2 zippered windows (in the doors) and large side mesh panels
- Fly: 75D, 185T, polyester taffeta, 1,500 mm urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, polyester taffeta, 1,500 mm urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, polyester taffeta
- Mesh: 40D nylon no-see-um
- Base Size: 10' x 10'
- Center height: 6'
- Tent area: 100 sq. ft.
- Tent and fly weight: 14 lbs.
- Total weight: 14 lbs. 14 ozs.
- Packed size: 8 1/2 x 26"
- Pole diameter: 11 mm
- 6-person, 3-season.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99