You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Alps Big Bear Pack can be used as a fanny pack, day pack, or both!
The fanny pack has a large extendable day pack that gives you an additional 1,900 cubic inches of space on demand! If you're going on a short trek and only need the capacity of the fanny pack, the expandable day pack section can stow away. The fanny pack has a large main compartment, 2 side pockets, and a front pocket, giving you plenty of space to organize your gear.
The Big Bear comes with a padded removable waist belt that has an easy access pocket to keep your smaller items handy. Get yours in Brushed Realtree AP HD® fabric, as well as, Brushed Mossy Oak Break-Up® InfinityTM. With so many options and uses, the Big Bear is sure to quickly become your favorite pack!2 packs in 1:
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Big Bear is compatible with Little Bear optional harness pockets (not included)
- Webbing loops for lashing on extra gear
- 800 cu. in. fanny pack capacity
- 1,900 cu. in. day pack capacity
- 2,700 cu. in. total capacity
- Weight: 2 lbs. 5 ozs.
State Camo Pattern, as available in the Shopping Cart.