You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $17.81 Non-Member $19.79
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Get an accurate read on your Heavy-duty Battery with this Battery Load Tester. More accurate than a traditional tester, it's ideal for heavy-duty batteries. The reliable test is done is as little as 10 seconds, saving you time. The clamps have a unique design to be used with side and top post batteries which make it both convenient and versatile. With a side clamp mount for cable storage, it's convenient to zero adjust to reset the pointer. Plus, this Tester has a multi-mount bracket for easy storage on a wall or in a tool box.
One more thing. This Tester is a 130A tester. A lot of testers on the market are only 100A. 130A testers deliver a greater accuracy about your battery load than conventional 100A models.
6 or 12 Volt, it doesn't matter.
This Heavy-duty Battery Load Tester is capable of reading the charge on a 6V or 12V battery. Both of the readouts are on the same display, but the 6V readings are in a smaller area. It's labeled as 6V, 12V or charging. Please, carefully read the correct results for your size of battery.
Easy to hold.
The handle of the Tester was specifically constructed to be easy to hold and use. Finger grooves let your finger find the exact location they need for a firm and secure grip. The handle is slightly curved to match the curvature of your hand and wrist. This puts the display in an easy position to quickly get your reading and move on.
- Powerful 130 Amp load to deliver accurate results
- Unique clamp design for side and top post batteries
- Multi-mount bracket for easy storage on a wall or tool box
- Side clamp mount for cable storage and zero adjust to reset pointer
- Ergonomically designed
- Extra-large, easy-to-read display
- Side tabs and back bracket for tool storage
- Chrome-plated steel case
- Rubber handle
- Heavy-duty momentary test switch
- 12" extra-heavy leads with strain relief and color coding, insulated, copper-plated steel clamps
- Rugged and precise 3" jeweled ammeter and color coded 0-16V scale display
Feel the power. Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672597
- Mfg. Number: CP7614
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips