You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Access® LoradoTM Tonneau Cover... smooth!
The famed quality components and construction of the Access® Roll-up Tonneau Cover are here in the new LoradoTM low-profile design with a 39° angled rail. The low style creates clean, sleek lines.
Installation is quick and easy with model specific clamps. It rolls up and stores neat and compact behind the cab, no need to remove the Cover for hauling larger items or 5th-wheel towing. Offers 4-season protection from wind, rain, snow and hail, tested and proven to provide many years of service.More special specs:
- Low-profile angled rails are streamlined to the contour of your truck box
- Patented Auto Latch system automatically locks when the cover is closed. Simply pull to unlock
- Fast and easy custom clamp-on installation (a few models require drilling). Works with most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors and under-the-rail bed liners
- Front Element Seal protects from rain, snow and dirt along the front of your truck box. With the fabric flap at both front and rear of the Cover, it's virtually element-proof
- XT-Dial patented tension adjusters enable direct tension control with the turn of a dial. No tools
- Deluxe storage straps hold it rolled up, compact and secure.
State Make, Model and Year, as available in the Shopping Cart. A must-have accessory... order ONLINE now!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $45.00 on these items!
Sliding Bed Ext. Adapter Kit
Listed below are important product notes that will be referenced in the Year, Make and Model selection dropdown. These notes will determine product fit, features, or variations of the product for your specific vehicle. If there is not a note listed with your vehicle the product will be exactly as described in the above ad.
Nissan 04-08 Titan / Nissan 05-08 Frontier require a $59.97 adapter kit for allowing OEM (Telescopic) sliding bed extender to work with roll up cover
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips