You May Also Like
- Non-Member $164.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
5.11 Tactical® Winter TacLite 8" Boots cut the chill for duty - readiness in terrible weather!
With high-traction rubber soles and 400 grams of ThinsulateTM insulation, these winter-ready TacliteTM Boots eqiup you for the worst! A combination of suede, 1200D Cordura nylon and breathable air mesh works together to provide an unbeatably-tough exterior. Behind the scenes, the Taclite boot enhances the breathability with the use of perforated EVA foam padding instead of the traditional basic foam backings. To further enhance the moisture management system, 5.11 uses antibacterial and moisture wicking linings. This combination of materials will keep your feet comfortable and dry throughout your long shift.
The new comfort platform of the Taclite boot uses an Ortholite® sockliner, composite shank and CMEVA midsole that work together to provide maximum cushioning, comfort and support for any possible situation. This cushioning system sits on top of our newly developed outsole. The outsole of the Taclite has deep flex grooves for great flexibility while the multi directional lugs provide a solid base and traction in all terrains. The fast rope control tread and defined heel brake help control your movements when you need it most.
- YKK® side zipper for easy on / off
- Hidden side pocket
- Zonal lacing system provides you with customized fit uses "sausage" laces that stay tied
- Oil, slip-resistant rubber outsole for durability and traction... cold-weather specific design stays softer when the temperature dips down low.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips