You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Remington® Safe ZoneTM Electronic Fence System with BONUS Collar / Receiver.
Humane pet containment boundary training for your dog! Effective in-ground Safe ZoneTM is the unseen alternative to expensive fencing or tethering, and allows full roam of your yard without supervision. Plus, when you order, you'll get an additional BONUS Collar / Receiver (valued at $110.00) for use with a second dog.
3 different zones: the safe zone, the warning zone and the correction zone. When your pooch wanders into the warning zone, progressive chirping alerts him. Should he venture into the correction zone, gentle stimulation will encourage him back to the safe zone. Both the warning and correction zones are adjustable, so you can tailor the training parameters to your pooch. Comes with everything you need to get started... 20-ga. solid-core direct-burial wire (500'), 50 containment flags, collar / receiver (plus BONUS collar / receiver), CR2 lithium battery, UL-approved AC power adaptor, instructions. Coverage: 1/ 2 acre. Expand up to 20 acres with additional wire / flags, sold below.S y stem :
- Effective for dogs of all sizes, and works for puppies as young as 6 months old
- Only takes about 4 weeks, as little as 20 minutes per day
- Separate warning and correction zone controls to better fit the size and temperament of the dog.
- Small, lightweight. Works comfortably on most dogs
- Waterproof for use in all climates and weather conditions
- Long-lasting, easily replaceable 3V CR2 lithium battery lasts up to 6 months (included)
- Distinctive correction tone during impulse / stimulation
- 3 levels of impulse / stimulation to accommodate all temperaments.
- Easy to install
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Push-button and digital controls
- Integrated surge protection
- Audible / visible wire break warnings
- Backup battery protects against outages.
Get Yours ONLINE!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
with BONUS Collar / Receiver
Japanese-made ultra-advanced lithium technology delivers maximum power and long life. Shelf life date of 2016. (Not Shown)
For expanding an in-ground pet-fencing system for larger yards. Includes 20-ga. solid-core direct-burial wire and 50 flags. Each Kit covers 1/ 2 acre. Order multiple Kits for up to 20-acre coverage.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips