You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
"... one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." 40th Anniversary Man's First Step on the Moon Coin and Stamp Display.
On July 20, 1969, American astronaut Neil Armstrong became the first man to set foot on the moon. This Collection celebrates that magnificent achievement. The John F. Kennedy half dollar (1964-present) honors the 35th president who was a bold champion of space exploration.
The Eisenhower dollar (1971-1978) pays tribute to the man who set the ambitious program in motion, with a depiction of the Apollo moon landing on the reverse. A "First Man on the Moon" postage stamp (first issued in 1969) completes the set. Protective case, certificate of authenticity included. 6 x 5".
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips