You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
Deer Creek Seed® Succotash. The sure - fire way to keep big bucks well - nourished and hungry for more! USA MADE!
Deer go absolutely CRAZY over this fall forage attractant! When other food sources are brown and dormant, Deer Creek's Succotash blend stays green and lush, virtually guaranteeing that those broad whitetails don't wander off in search of good forage food. Why would they?
The best-tasting, most high-quality diet deer are likely to find is right there on your plot, and it's so easy. If you've got it in mind to keep 'em fed, keep 'em happy, and keep 'em coming back for more, delicious Succotash blend is what you want!Details:
- Proprietary blend of robust barley, winter rye, winfred forage brassica, wildlife rape, and purple top turnip is an absolute deer magnet
- Succotash blend creates a great mixture of late-fall / mid-winter feeding, and is easy to grow in most conditions
- Plant in August for late-fall and winter forage, even in the snow
- Seed at 18 to 25 lbs. per acre.
Sufferin' Succotash! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99