You May Also Like
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Deer Creek Seed® Perennial Plus. A long - lasting, high - protein blend that drives the deer and turkeys WILD! USA MADE!
A high-protein, late-season growth attracts wildlife when YOU want them! Perennial Plus is a balanced mix of red and white clovers, with a hint of chicory to produce a large yield of high-quality forage. It's premium no-grass mix, great to plant in the spring or fall.
Works great everywhere, it's especially effective in sandy or heavy soils. If you want your local wildlife population to STAY your local wildlife population, delicious, nutritious forage is the way to go. And if you want delicious, nutritious forage, Deer Creek Seed® is it.Good stuff, maynard:
- Proprietary blend of red clover, white clover, ladino clover, Dutch clover, small burnet, and chicory produces an irresistible mix that yields large and comes back year after year
- Perennial Plus blend is tolerant of most soil conditions, grows best in soils with a pH around 6.0 in moderate climates
- Performs better than other mixes in sandy or heavy soil
- Plant early spring or fall as temperatures moderate for the best late fall yield possible
- Seed at 9 lbs. per acre.
An attractive forage mix you can count on year after year! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips