You May Also Like
- Non-Member $89.99 Buyer's Club $80.99
- Non-Member $37.99 Buyer's Club $34.19
- Non-Member $42.99 Buyer's Club $38.69
- Non-Member $34.99 Buyer's Club $31.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
2 - Pk. BAL Products® Lock - Arm Stabilizing Bars takes annoying chassis wibbles and wobbles out of your RV experience! American - made!
Your trailer's factory-installed stabilizing jacks just aren't getting the job done.
That's because they don't really eliminate the #1 cause of chassis sway, your trailer's suspension bending and flexing, even while stationary and levelled. The Lock-Arm Stabilizing Bars go after the root of the problem.
The simple one-time, bolt-in installation adds support by connecting the base of your camper jack to the stable midpoint of the under-body crossmember. Bars raise and lower with your camper's jacks. The result, when applied to both sides, is a "triangle of stability." Say goodbye to sleepless nights in your camper or fifth wheel!Stabilize for less:
- Unique swivel mount works at various jack angles... whatever your camper's configuration, these Bars adjust to fit
- Uses 3/4" crank handle to lock / unlock Arms
- 2 Lock-Arms and complete mounting hardware included