You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $64.79 Non-Member $71.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $11.47 Non-Member $12.74
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
1964 First Year of Issue Silver - tone JFK Half Dollar Money Clip. Showcases a coin rarely seen in circulation.
The U.S. Mint could not keep up with the demand for this JFK half dollar. In fact, after it was released to the public, viewings were few and far between. First minted in 1964, the year after President John F. Kennedy's death, it features the bust of JFK on the obverse and the presidential coat of arms on the reverse. Made of .900 fine silver and .100 copper, a combination used only in 1964. Silver-tone bezel Money Clip encircles this half dollar Coin. A classy way to honor JFK, assassinated shortly after serving 1,000 days in office.An American President:
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- 1 7/8 x 1 7/16 x 1/8", 3 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips