You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
1913 First Year of Issue Buffalo Nickel. Created a century ago, to enhance the beauty of American coinage.
Wanting to create a coin that was American in style, designer James Earle Fraser decided upon the buffalo, a large part of the western states heritage, for the reverse side of the coin. The obverse side features a Native American Indian head, a portrait which Fraser claims was a composite of several Native Americans. A true collector's item, and a must for any coin enthusiast.Some change:
- Includes certificate of authenticity and satin-lined wooden box
- Box is 12 x 9 1/16 x 1 3/4", 47 ozs.
A coin last minted in 1938. Order your 1913 First Year of Issue Buffalo Nickel ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips