You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
Lights, camera, action! 1911 Blank - firing Pistol looks, feels and functions like real thing! SAVE BIG !
The blazing power of WWII's most potent sidearm, packed into a potent Replica. This Pistol brings you close to the real deal in size and shape... now in blank-firing form.
The same type of Replica used for everything from movies and theatrical productions to police and armed forces training! A favorite found in film-prop arsenals everywhere... from late-period Westerns, all the way to the contemporary era, action stars of the big screen have used the 1911 to get things done!
Provides the same earth-shattering KA-POW of the original. But unlike the real deal, this is WAY more affordable. Not to mention safer! Quality made of zinc, fires LOUD 8 mm blanks.
A special buy lowers the asking price from the $150.00 deal you'd get from a prop supply company. Here at The Guide , your ticket to the show is PRICED LESS!A powerful piece to add to your collection:
- Impressive semiautomatic action stays true to the original, with spent shells ejected by the slide's blowback! Indistinguishable from a camera's-eye view, and sure to make a big impression
- Generous 8-round capacity lets you take shot after shot
- Detachable magazine
- Slide lock and right-hand safety just like the real handgun
- Smooth, walnut-finish real wood grips keep up the realism, either holstered or in your hands!
- Make your own production the best it can be, at a price just right for entry-level film making!
- Weighs 2 lbs., 4 ozs.
Order yours ONLINE right now for firing fun!WARNING:
You must be 18 or older to purchase Blank Guns.
Centerfire nickel-plated brass cartridges are non-reloadable. Genuine sound. (not shown)WARNING:
You must be 21 or older to purchase Ammunition. We do not accept returns of Ammunition for safety reasons. NEVER use any Ammunition unless it is specifically designed for your firearm.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips