You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $1169.99 Non-Member $1299.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Details & Specs
Solar Power Chargers for your 12V batteries, for running tools, appliances, and outdoor accessories, for emergency power... anywhere, affordably!
Invest in these Solar Power devices and grab the free "juice" from the sun! They extend the life of your 12V batteries, maintain the charge, and allow you to run electronics from your batteries. Useful for all sorts of vehicles, plus powering deer feeders, landscaping water pumps, small appliances and so on. In emergencies, these keep going when the power grid is on "blackout". Very handy, easy to use and a cinch to store... they make a smart buy for outdoor enthusiasts, campers, RV owners, hunters, and home owners.
Different sizes are available... from a 1.8W Maintainer to a 15W Panel that can be linked with others to create your own "power grid". They offer clean and silent operation... with both cigarette lighter adapter and battery clamps, for super-easy installation. Their amorphous thin-film silicon cells work in all light conditions and are maintenance-free for years and years of use. Compact, portable and efficient, with bright Blue LED charge indicator and built-in blocking diodes that prevent discharge at night.
Vehicle-type model, with suction cups for window mounting. Keeps your battery "in shape" for starting, even when you draw off it for small 12V appliances. Ideal for cars, ATVs, light duty trucks and SUVs. Self-regulating to prevent overcharge. 13 3/4" x 5" x 7/8", 1 1/2 lbs.
For car, truck, boat, ATV, RV, appliances, emergencies and countless other uses... you can tap into the ultimate free power source! Get yours now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips