You May Also Like
- Non-Member $194.99
- Non-Member $209.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Non-Member $224.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
18" LaCrosse® Alphaburly Pro 1,600-gram Thinsulate® UltraTM Insulation Realtree Xtra® Camo WATERPROOF Hunting Boots. To be successful in the field, you gotta be flexible.
Out in the wild, adapting to the ever-changing demands of your environment is key to success. And in order to do that, you need a boot that can adapt with you.
Completely refreshed for 2013, the Alphaburly® Pro is focused on personalized fit and guaranteed comfort, no matter who you are or what situation you find yourself in. That adaptability is due in large part to a more natural rubber compound, full-length side-zipper and an adjustable neoprene gusset. These key features allow for increased flexibility to fit varying calf sizes, easier on / off, and improved stability to take on challenging terrain as it comes.
Rated for temps 0°F to -70°F, Alphaburly Pro 1,000-gram Insulated Hunting Boots will take on the coldest conditions as they come, too, with an embossed, naturally-insulating neoprene liner providing good air circulation to keep legs and feet from over-heating.Adapt-and succeed-with Alphaburly Pro Hunting Boots:
- High quality, scent-free rubber combined with naturally insulating neoprene... for an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- 1,600-gram Thinsulate® UltraTM Insulation
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Narrowed ankle pocket grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place, preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides terrific traction in all hunting conditions
- Supportive fiberglass shank
- 18" height 41 ozs. each.
- Rated for temperatures from 0° to -70° F.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips