You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
10/22® Crank - operated Gatling Gun Kit unleashes .22 cal. ammo from twin barrels.
Let loose the fun! Dr. Gatling invented the first hand-operated multi-barrel, multi-firing gun back in 1861. This Kit does essentially the same thing, turning two complete standard Ruger® 10/22® rifles into one diabolical twin-barrel gun, firing .22 cal. ammo with speed. Fires 4 rds. with each turn of the hand crank.More:
- 2-tone machined aluminum for lightweight strength
- Bronze bushings
- Trigger bar on thrust bearing
- Aluminum receiver covers
- Anti-aircraft style sights
- Swivel feet
- Barrel guards
- Muzzle brakes
- Limit screws
- Assembles in minutes with ordinary hand tools
- Classified as semi-auto for BATF purposes.
Note: Requires 2 complete Ruger 10/22 rifles (not included). Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips