Wireless Minn Kota® CoPilotTM puts boat control at your fingertips... from anywhere in the boat!
Fish like you've never fished before! With the freedom to move around your boat without being a slave to the foot pedal. If you own a Minn Kota® PowerDrive Bow Mount Trolling Motor you owe it to yourself to check out the CoPilot. Imagine... a wireless remote control... for your trolling motor! Go ahead, move around the boat.
Control of the motor is in the palm of your hand! Attach the Transmitter to your wrist, rod or belt for fast, convenient access. It's easy to add CoPilot to an existing PowerDrive or PowerDrive with AutoPilot. Simply attach the CoPilot receiver to the right side plate (2 screws) and plug it into the foot pedal plug at the back of the motor. Optional plug on the receiver allows you to switch back and forth between CoPilot and foot pedal controls.More:
- Plug-n-Play design allows for easy hook-up
- Patented Transmitter allows trolling motor to be controlled from the fishing rod, wrist or belt
- Wireless Remote Transmitter is similar to a keyless entry remote for an automobile. Functions include steering (right and left), on / off and speed control. Completely waterproof and floats should it ever end up in the water
- Quick-release rod mounts allow for easy transfer of Transmitter from rod-to-rod. Mounts included for use with spinning, spincast or baitcast rods. Snap in / snap out for the ultimate in freedom, mobility and flexibility. Allows you to keep the controls close at hand, even when you change rods or fishing technique.
- System includes: Receiver, Remote Transmitter, 3 quick-release rod mounts and Velcro® wrist / belt strap.
Experience the freedom of the wireless CoPilot! Order ONLINE Today!