Premium slippers at a budget price. How do we do it?
Well, we started by looking at what was out in the marketplace... then we made our own version for a lot less! And as you can see, we didn't cut any corners. Between the sheep's-wool blend lining and genuine cowhide suede uppers you'll have toasty-warm feet in the dead of winter. The rubber outsole is ready when you are to head out to the mailbox or let the dog out.
The most comfortable lining you've ever felt.
Our sheep's-wool blend liner cradles your feet and wicks away moisture. You get the benefit of a warm slipper for the cold months that won't turn into a foot sauna.
- Genuine cowhide suede uppers look great and wear long
- Warm, wicking sheep's-wool blend lining
- Rubber outsole stands up to quick jaunts outside
- Padded footbed
- Slip-on style makes for easy on / off.
as available in the Shopping Cart. It's time to upgrade your slippers. Order your new pair today!
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 77188
- Uppers: Genuine cowhide suede
- Lining: Natural sheep's-wool blend
- Color: Cinnamon
- Style: Clog