Minn Kota® Talon Shallow Water Anchor. Simply put, the fastest, strongest, quietest Anchor System on the water.
Bolder, smarter and more colorful than ever before, Talon Anchors are the best boat control and positioning tools in the game! They put you on the fish and keep you there, with legendary Minn Kota® ruggedness and exclusive innovations that no other shallow water anchor can touch.
Speed, power, stealth, easy installation...it's all in the mix. Read on for more on what the Talon can do.
Talon deploys quickly and automatically so yuo can get your line in the water faster.
- Fast-deploying - Head-to-head, the Talon's spike deploys faster than the competition, so you can get into position quickly.
- Auto up/down - Along with bottom-sensing technology, this innovation lets you deploy with one push of a button, so you can get right back to fishing.
- Multi-stage deployment - Quick, quiet, sequential deployment lets the Talon anchor faster and deeper without interfering with your line. On 10' and 12' models, it deploys in 3 stages, giving you additional anchoring depth without increasing the height of the Talon.
With user-selectable anchoring modes, you can choose the right amount of force for each situation, guaranteeing a secure hold and easy anchor retraction.
- 2X anchoring force - The Talon is built with double the force of the competition to lock you into your sport with unparalleled strength and security.
- User-selectable modes - Auto-drive mode powers the spike into the ground with 3 increasingly aggressive hits Soft bottom mode for less aggressive anchoring and easier retraction in water with muddy/salted bottom (available on 10' and 12' only) and Rough water mode for heavy wind and chop
- Built-in wave absorption - Allows your boat to move up or down without affecting the anchor. It uses a built-in floating suspension to keep you locked to the bottom.
Even with an arsenal of innovative features, the Talon is designed to run quietly, so it won't spook fish.
- Simple design - Built with minimal parts and no hinge points, Talon starts quiet and stays quiet.
- Noise dissipation - The innovative design keeps the Talon silent below the water, so fish can't hear it coming.
Talon is easier and less costly to install, maintain and control.
- Innovative design - The Talon's space-sacing, lightweight design makes it as easy to install as a trolling motor, with no messy, complicated hydraulic pumps or hoses.
- Versatile adjustments - A quick-release bracket enables the Talon to adjust up and down, pivot up to 30° to fit any transom, or be easily removed when not in use.
- Includes 2 wireless remotes to give you push-button control of the Talon from anywhere on the boat
- Built with legendary Minn Kota® toughness to fully combat the corrosive effects of saltwater
- Rugged composite spike can withstand years of abuse with unmatched durability - and it's guaranteed for life!
- LED depth indicator lets you track anchor depth at a glance
- Deployment notification alarm tells you if you starrt the engine while the anchor is down
- Backed by a 5-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty - plus a lifetime warranty on the spike.
NOTE: If your boat has a curved transom, you may need the Side-mounted Jackplate Adapter Bracket Mount or the Sandwich-style Adapter Bracket Mount.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!