Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 11/19/2014
Humminbird® 698ci HD SI Combo. Side Imaging, Down Imaging, Dual Beam PLUS... you've got coverage every which way for an eye-opening picture of the action below, mapped out in a full-color, HD presentation!
Don't drop a blind line. Wide-coverage DualBeam PLUS sonar, Side Imaging and Down Imaging technology combine to present a clear vision of fishing success on the backlit, 256-color high-definition display. Meanwhile internal GPS ensures you can always find your way back.
Throw a 480'-Wide Net
Side Imaging - Humminbird® Side Imaging® Sonar uses a razor thin beam to take a "sonar snapshot" of the area up to 240 ft. to the left and right of your location. The return image for this slice is then added to the images taken immediately before and after to build an incredibly detailed view of the lake bottom.
Beam Me Up
DualBeam PLUS Sonar - 2 beams and the best of both worlds! A narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
Light a Fire Under Your Boat
SwitchFire gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode". Clear Mode filters out noise (suspended particles, etc.) in agitated or shallow (8' or less) water for a clearer image of fish and structure. Max Mode for incredible detail and easy lure monitoring. See cover, structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. Keep an eye on your bait or jigging action for the best lure presentation.
Keep Going Back to the Well
GPS track-plotting and chart-plotting made easier than ever before! With push-button simplicity, you'll be able to track GPS speed, mark 2,500 waypoints, chart 45 routes, and mark 20,000 points of interest. Make note of the exact location of those hot spots! More advanced sonar features:
User Friendly Features:
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Split Screen Bottom Lock
- Wide / Narrow Cone Split Screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Instant Image Update... the sonar chart updates in real time to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- Freeze Frame with the ability to mark structure on sonar. Inspect and mark submerged structure, bait fish, and underwater contours with special Sonar Cursor
- Sonar recording
- Screen snap shot to memory card
- Real Time Sonar Window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam. Displayed on the right side - adjust the window to narrow, wide or off
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return. 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size
The finer points:
- X-PressTM Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- 3D Chart View
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout
- Temperature Alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached
- Triplog provides average speed, distance traveled, and elapsed time information when GPS is connected
- 5.0" diagonal display size
- 640V x 480H display pixel matrix
- Max depth: 100' (SI/DI), 1,500'
- 256-color TFT display backlit
- DualBeam PLUS coverage: 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db, 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db 455 kHz/(2) 86° @ -10 db (SI/DI)
- Side Imaging® / Down Imaging® coverage: 455 kHz / (2) 86° @ -10db
- 2 1/2" target separation
- Power Output: 1,000 Watts (RMS) 8,000 Watts (Peak-to-Peak)
- GPS Speed
- Quick disconnect mount
- 7"w. x 7 1/2"h. x 4 1/2"d.
- Transducer - Standard: XNT-9-SI-180-T
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 615mA.