Humminbird 398ci SI Combo. Get an eye-opening picture of the action below, plus GPS and chartplotting!
Don't drop a blind line. With DualBeam PLUS sonar, Down and Side Imaging, and backlit 3 1/2" color display, the Humminbird® 389ci HD Combo presents a clear vision of fishing success! And once those hotspots are located, keep track of them with precision internal GPS and memory for up to 2,500 way points! So, go ahead, and start taking the fight to the fish with the Humminbird 398ci SI Combo... read on to learn all there is to know about the Humminbird advantage!
Throw a 480'-Wide Net
Side Imaging - Humminbird Side Imaging® Sonar uses a razor thin beam to take a "sonar snapshot" of the area up to 240 ft. to the left and right of your location. The return image for this slice is then added to the images taken immediately before and after to build an incredibly detailed view of the lake bottom.
Beam Me Up!
DualBeam PLUS Sonar - 2 beams and the best of both worlds! A narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
Light a Fire Under Your Boat
SwitchFire - Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode". Clear Mode filters out noise (suspended particles, etc.) in agitated or shallow (8' or less) water for a clearer image of fish and structure. Max Mode for incredible detail and easy lure monitoring. See cover, structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. Keep an eye on your bait or jigging action for the best lure presentation.
Keep Going Back to the Well
GPS track-plotting and chart-plotting made easier than ever before! With push-button simplicity, you'll be able to track GPS speed, mark 2,500 waypoints, chart 45 routes, and mark 20,000 points of interest. Make note of the exact location of those hot spots! User Friendly Features:
The finer points:
- X-PressTM Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- 3D Chart View
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout
- Temperature Alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached
- Triplog provides average speed, distance traveled, and elapsed time information when GPS is connected
- 100' max depth
- 3 1/2" diagonal, 320Vx240H, 256-color TFT, backlit display
- DualBeam PLUSTM Sonar Coverage: 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db
- Side Imaging / Down Imaging® Sonar Coverage: 455 kHz / (2) 86° @ -10db
- Target Separation: 2 1/2"
- Power Output (RMS): 500 Watts
- Power Output (Peak to Peak): 4000 Watts
- Temperature:: Built in Transducer
- Speed: GPS Speed Included
- Quick disconnect mount
- Unit size: 5 1/4"w. x 7"h. x 4"d.
- Transducer - Standard: XNT-9-SI-180-T
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 615mA.