Waterproof, comfortable, affordable... call it snake protection perfection!
Let's face it - if you're heading into dangerous territory, you need proper defense from ankle-biters (no, not kids... although they would protect you from bite-happy rugrats). We're talking copperheads, cottonmouths, coral snakes and all manner of ornery pit vipers just waiting to put you on the disabled list.
Well, the cavalry is here in the form of our Guide Gear® Waterproof Snake Boots featuring Snake Guard fabric, the ultimate in foot armor. But the protection doesn't stop there. They're also totally waterproof and comfortable... so you're "protected" from wet feet and achy discomfort, so to speak. And to bring it all home, they're here with signature Guide Gear savings.
So how do we do it?
It's simple, really. We control every aspect of design, production, quality control, and fit-testing... which means we don't have to pay anyone else (aka "middlemen") to do it. And all that money we save doing everything ourselves? That goes directly into your pocket.
Snakes on a plain? They're of no concern to you. Because you're "amored-up" with Guide Gear Snake Boots. Order today!Spec chart:
- Uppers are a combination of rugged leather and light-but-tough 900-denier nylon
- Snake Guard fabric protects against aggressive venomous snakes
- 100% WATERPROOF for sure-dry comfort wherever you roam
- Non-insulated - perfect for the blistering heat of Texas and New Mexico
- Interior mesh lining wicks away sweat and breathes better than regular cotton
- Removable cushion insole helps take the sting out of a long day on your feet
- Lace front with YKK side zipper for easy on / off and a snug fit
- Each approx. 16 1/2"h., 32 ozs.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 582931
- Insulation: Uninsulated
- Uppers: Full-grain leather and 900D nylon
- Color: Brown / Mossy Oak Break-Up®
- Waterproof: Yes
- Height: 16 1/2"
- Weight per boot: 32 ozs.