Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Vexilar® SP100 SonarPhone with Transducer Pod. Turns your tablet or smart phone into a full-on sonar system!
Who's on the line? One look at your mobile device will tell you all you need to know! Isn't technology great? With SonarPhone, you get the high-end experience for a fraction of the cost!
Here's how it works. 1). Download the SonarPhone App for free (Android / iOS). 2) Pull the T-POD (transducer pod) behind your boat, cast or throw from shore. The T-POD is a portable, floating Wi-Fi transmitter system with self-contained battery. 3) SonarPhone creates its own WiFi hotspot... share your signal with as many people as you wish. You don't need cell phone coverage to use it either, the SonarPhone will work anywhere in the world!Your catch is calling:
- Automatic ranging and sensitivity
- Water temperature and depth indicator
- Audible alarms for fish, shallow and low battery
- Fish icon
- Zoom bottom track
- Noise rejection
- Surface clarity
- Battery indicator.
- Impact resistant chassis... cast it or troll it
- Transducer: Water activated transmitter
- Max depth range: 120'
- Sonar frequency: 125 kHz single beam, 30°
- Power source: 3.7V rechargeable battery. Runs for 4 continuous hours per charge. USB port charging system
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
- Screen controls: Touch screen controls
- Smartphone not included.