Wolverine® Espen WATERPROOF 600 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Hunting Boots, for warm, dry feet in the field!
Rugged and durable, these Wolverine® Espen WATERPROOF Boots handle the worst conditions. Through the fields and forests, in rain, snow or cold, your feet will be warm, dry and comfortable.
These Boots are supportive with loads of traction to tackle any type of terrain, even snow or ice-covered ground. And these Boots are all-day comfortable so no matter how far into the woods your hunt takes you, your feet will be feeling fantastic all day long.Field-ready:
- Americana leather and 1,000-denier nylon uppers
- Wave mesh with waterproof membrane lining
- 600 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, too
- EVA footbed with an NXT odor-controlling sockliner
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Dual-density rubber lug outsole
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Nylon shank
- Removable insole. Each approx. 9"h., 25 ozs.
State Width: medium, wide or extra-wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. For a dependable built-to-last pair of Boots, order ONLINE today!
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up®