FLIR® Scout TS24 Thermal Imaging Monocular. Super-power vision for the nighttime world!
Unlike typical night vision viewers, this reads heat to "see," and see farther, in utter darkness! Powered by the same technology used by military and law enforcement, the Scout sees clearly without any light whatsoever... so it can see farther at night than other imaging technologies that need ambient light to work, and can see heat sources that these other cameras could never find. So you can see the terrain, foliage and people and animals, even when obscured by light foliage.
You can see blood trails and fresh tracks, and you can see through smoke, dust and light fog. You can even capture still images and video for later viewing. Law enforcement uses these to find hidden suspects. Imagine what it could do for you!
- It "sees" the heat signature that every object emits, giving a clear black & white picture, with "hotspots" the most vivid
- Rugged, fully submersible, built to last. Lightweight, at 25 ozs.
- Push buttons for all controls, easy even with gloves on
- Video output so you can attach it to a larger viewing screen, or recorder
- Runs on 4 AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (included) for 5+ hrs. run time. Comes with AC and auto DC chargers
- LCD display, with selectable "black hot" or "white hot" image option. 240 x 180 resolution
- Tripod hole so you can mount it to an ATV or truck
- Operating temp. +32-122°F
- Measures a compact 9 1/ 2 x 3 1/ 2 x 2 1/ 2 "
- Includes 4 "AA" rechargeable batteries, charger, video output attachment, neck lanyard, USB cable, SD card, and video output cable.