Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Garmin® Oregon 650t Worldwide Handheld GPS. Feature-rich compact satellite navigation with bright touchscreen, camera and preloaded maps.
Worry-free trekking... with a built-in 8MP camera and pre-loaded maps! With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking, worldwide basemap with shaded relief, customizable buttons waypoint marking and a camera! The Garmin Oregon 650t GPS offers a cutting-edge experience in handheld navigation. Equipped with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver and color touchscreen display. Plus it has a premium-quality 8 MP camera with autofocus and digital zoom, as well as built-in topographic data for the entire U.S.
A breeze to operate, indoors and out. Easy-to-read display, with GPS and GLONASS satellites for better positioning. Waterproof and compact, too, yet it can store 4,000 waypoints, and is equipped with paperless geocaching that stores specifics on location, terrain, difficulty, hints, and descriptions. User-friendly layout with intuitive navigation screens. There's also a built-in 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter, and unit-to-unit transfer allowing you to share data, images and custom maps wirelessly with other units.Everything clicks:
- 3" sunlight-readable, super-bright touchscreen display with multi-touch and dual orientation views that allow you to see maps and data in portrait or landscape mode
- Case is waterproof to IPX7 standards and can take an accidental splash or dunk, also withstands dust, dirt, humidity
- Highly-sensitive, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction quickly and accurately locates your position, and maintains its GPS location, even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously, lets you lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone
- Built-in 8MP autofocus digital camera with digital zoom takes quality photos, all geotagged so you can navigate back to that exact spot
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps with topographic data for the entire U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, and a worldwide basemap with shaded relief map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and other points of interest
- microSD¿ card slot and 4 GB of internal memory allows loading of maps like TOPO 24K, Trailhead Series TOPO, BlueChart® g2, City Navigator NT® and BirdsEye¿ Satellite Imagery (subscription required) display and enter grid references in Irish Grid (IG) or Irish Transverse Mercator (ITM) grid
- Allows sharing of waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices up to 50 times faster with other wireless compatible Garmin® handheld devices... just press "send" to transfer your information!
- Built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading, even when you're standing still
- Barometric altimeter tracks pressure changes to pinpoint precise altitude can be used to plot barometric pressure over time to help you keep an eye on changing weather
- High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Free trip-planning BaseCamp¿ software lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks
- Paperless geocaching stores and displays key information... no more manually entering coordinates, no more paper printouts
- Advanced waypoint management displays editable data on 1 screen, allows you to delete waypoints as needed
- Advanced elevation plot Full Track view lets you view entire elevation plot, while Future Plot uses your mapping data to show what to expect ahead
- Compatible with Garmin Connect¿ online community for analyzing, categorizing and sharing data
- Dashboards / nuvi® mode lets you hide and show more functions to your favorite app, so you can multi-task without disabling the app
- Requires 2AA batteries (not included) or rechargeable NiMH pack (included), 16-hour battery life
- 2 2/5 x 1 3/10 x 4 1/2"h., 7 2/5 ozs.
Order yours ONLINE now!