Expected availability: 6/22/2015
Garmin® eTrex® 20 Handheld GPS. Compact device that's perfect for hikers and hunters.
Trusty satellite navigation! Equipped with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver and color display... plus its large internal memory and slot for optional memory card allows you to load a variety of maps. A breeze to operate, indoors and out, with 5 buttons on either side within easy reach. Easy-to-read display, with GPS and GLONASS satellites for better positioning. Waterproof and compact, too, yet it can store 2,000 waypoints, and is equipped with paperless geocaching that stores specifics on location, terrain, difficulty, hints, and descriptions. User-friendly layout with intuitive navigation screens. Also mountable on your ATV, bike or boat with compatible mounts that are sold separately.The best laid plans:
- 2.2" color display shows up in any light, quickly and accurately displays your location.
- Case is waterproof to IPX7 standards and can take an accidental splash or dunk, also withstands dust, dirt, humidity
- Highly-sensitive, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction quickly and accurately locates your position, and maintains its GPS location, even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- Receiver tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously, lets you lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone
- microSD¿ card slot and 1.7 GB of internal memory allows loading of maps like TOPO 24K , BlueChart® g2, City Navigator NT® and BirdsEye&trade Satellite Imagery (subscription required)
- Mounts easily in ATVs, boats, bikes or cars (compatible mounts sold separately)
- Free trip-planning BaseCamp¿ software lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks
- Paperless geocaching stores and displays key information... no more manually entering coordinates, no more paper printouts
- Customizable for every occasion, thanks to profiles that let eTrex® 20 switch into configurations you create... when you're ready to go home, this baby won't miss a beat
- Advanced tracking features let you see elevation points or store waypoints along a track to estimate time and distance between points
- Personalize and customize your dashboards with altimeter, compass, configurable data fields and more, to increase functionality of frequently-used applications
- Compatible with Garmin Connect¿ online community for analyzing, categorizing and sharing data
- Requires 2AA batteries (not included), 25-hour battery life
- 2 1/10 x 1 3/10 x 4"h., 5 ozs.
Map it out! Order your eTrex® 20 ONLINE today!