Mountrek® Chesapeake Water Shoes. Need to walk on water? These are the Shoes to do it in.
Named for a bay into which over 150 rivers and streams drain, with a drainage basin that covers over 64,000 square miles! Whether you're camping, hiking, fishing or just hanging out around water, these Chesapeake Water Shoes are the ones to wear.
Not only are they quick-drying, and built so water drains out of them in a flash, they also feature a siped rubber non-marking sole, dual-density midsole, and adjustable lacing for out-of-the-box comfort. From Mountrek®, a decade into crafting some of the best-looking, hardest-working shoes out there.Running (through) water:
- Quick-drying mesh and manmade uppers, with polyurethane for support
- Molded TPU support skeleton for optimum support
- Adjustable lacing with toggle closure
- Closed heel, with pull-on tab for easy on and off
- Perforated insole and midsole for maximum drainage
- Siped rubber outsole pods for traction
- Toe bumper for protection and long wear
- Each approx. 4", 12 1/ 2 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Stay dry. Order your Water Shoes ONLINE today!