Traditions Vortek Ultralight LDR with Scope Package. Don't let distance get between you and your game.
Better accuracy at longer distance with this baby... the only break-action muzzleloader on the market that boasts a 30" barrel! And at under 7 lbs., it's built to travel for those long hunts that you live for. With the 30" chromoly barrel, your powder is going to burn longer which translates to better consistency, increased velocity, and better downrange accuracy. Awarded Field & Stream's Best of the Best 2012, this gun can reach out to over 250 yards.
A gun that will stun you:
- Accelerator Breech Plug needs no tools for easy removal in just 3 full rotations
- LT-1 alloy frame with premium CeraKote finish
- .50 caliber, 30" Ultralight chromoly tapered, fluted barrel with premium CeraKote finish
- Ultralight Drop Out Trigger System factory-set at 4 lbs.
- Hogue comfort-grip overmolding
- Quick relief recoil pad
- Speed Load System for easy loading and more consistent groups
- Dual safety system with rebounding hammer and trigger block
- Soft-touch Reaper Buck finish on camouflage stock and forend
- Fast action release button
- 1:28" twist rifling
- Extended ambidextrous hammer spur
- Drilled and topped for scope
- Sling swivel studs
- 209 primer ignition works even in foul weather
- Solid aluminum ramrod. 6 lbs., 13 ozs.
It's a Tradition! Order yours ONLINE today!
- Multi-coated lenses provide increased clarity even in low-light conditions
- Nitrogen-filled 1-Pc. tube
- 3" eye relief with rubber fast-focus eye piece
- 1/2" MOA windage and elevation adjustment
- Waterproof, shockproof and fogproof
- Raised finger controls for easy adjustment
- All-weather high-torque power ring
- Rangefinding ballistic black powder reticle
- 12 3/4", 14 ozs.