Guide Gear® Men's Rubber Boots, 2,400 gram Thinsulate, our best ever, PRICED LESS!
Guide Gear Waterproof Rubber Boots with intense levels of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and with the best in an improved comfort design. So even the longest days in cold, wet conditions won't leave you with chilled feet that ruin your day. The ankle-fit design makes them feel like "real boots," with great support and stability. And since they're Guide Gear, only here, you get major-league value that you won't find in stores...
Extreme-Cold Boots for Norsemen, Antarctic Explorers, and YOU
For the outdoorsman who won't be deterred by the minor inconvenience of bone-chilling, beard-freezing, teeth-rattling sub-zero temperatures, we have just the Boots for you.
Late November. Saturday morning, 8 AM. When other boots are rubbing the sleep out of their eyes or pulling on another blanket because "it's too cold to get up," Guide Gear 2,400-gram Ankle Fit Rubber Boots have been in the tree stand for hours. Because Guide Gear 2,400-gram Ankle Fit Rubber Boots don't get cold. They don't need to "go warm up in the truck."
That's because they feature a substantial 2,400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation... the kind of insulation you want when you've been sitting motionless in your stand for three hours in the dead of a North Dakota winter. The kind of insulation that keeps your feet nice and toasty in low, low temperatures.
The 2,400 grams of insulation puts 'em in a league of their own. Literally. Because Guide Gear 2,400 Gram Ankle Fit Rubber Boots are among the ONLY boots you'll find with this level of effective, warmth-trapping insulation. When people say "break out the big guns," THESE are the "big guns" they're talking about.
Comfort for Miles
Not only are they warm, they're 100% waterproof. And cushioned. AND just right in fit. The removable polyurethane insole is substantially thicker than your average insole, meaning these are substantially more comfortable and supportive than your average boots. The gusseted calf expands to accomodate both pants as well as larger-than-average calves, and the adjustable calf strap offers a custom fit that's all your own.
The Best Value in Winter Boots?
The answer is a resounding "YES!" We looked around, and we noticed similar boots retailing for $150.00 - and almost none of those boots even had the decency to sport 2,400 grams of insulation.
So why are they such a great value? It's simple. We control every aspect of design and production - and we don't use any middlemen - so we can deliver name-brand quality at a much, much lower price. We test everything ourselves... fit, comfort, waterproofing, all of it... and we respond to input from the people who know best: our Customers!
The Bottom Line
Great-fitting Boots that stay dry, comfortable, and warm... all for a price that simply can't be beat.
- Our rubber is thicker and more substantial, so it can take a lot more punishment. It's also scent-free, meaning those nosey whitetails will never smell you coming
- 2,400 grams of premium Thinsulate Ultra Insulation... the most insulation you'll find, from the best name in the insulation game
- 100% waterproof construction. All components are seam-sealed, so you don't have to worry about any leaks
- The gusseted calf expands to accommodate pants or larger calves
- The ankle-fit design means they can fit exactly how you want 'em to fit
- Cupped rubber sure-grip outsoles deliver ground-grabbing bite for reliable traction on ice, snow, mud, and those terrains where traction is hard to come by
- Removable polyurethane insole is a lot thicker and more comfortable than the skimpy insoles you'll find on lesser boots
- Toe guard, heel guard, and shin guard give the Boots a little more "beef" where it counts, keeping your feet safer while upping the durability factor
- Steel shank between the insole and outsole adds firm underfoot support, which helps fight fatigue and adds a protective layer between you and puncture wounds and stone bruises.
Item number: 292570 Insulation: 2,400 grams Thinsulate Ultra
Waterproof: Yes Upper material: Rubber
True to size: Yes Height (taken using a size 9): 17"
Weight / boot (using a size 9): 56 ozs. Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up® Infinity
as available in the Shopping Cart. Medium width. Half sizes, order the next larger full size.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!