SERIOUS warmth... at a seriously LOW price!
"It's freezing! You can't go out there," they'll say. You'll laugh and say "Of course I can! Because I have these." And you'll point to your Guide Gear® Boots. Then, you'll explain that Guide Gear® Boots feature a combination of 1,600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation, waterproof scent-free rubber, and sure-grip outsole... so not only are they super-warm, they're scent-stealthy and sure-footed too.
So go ahead. Brave the worst. Let the worry-warts stay behind while you forge ahead toward glory.
MORE warmth. LESS dough.
We scoured the internet. Poked around our competitors' websites. You know what we found? Similar boots retailing for $150.00 or more. Why? Because of a fancy label.
Look, you have two choices: you can go with a big brand and pay a fortune, or you can get our 1,600-gram Boots that keep you just as warm, but for a lot less. We think it's a no-brainer.
All the quality, but with Guide Gear direct-to-you value... order today!
- Durable rubber uppers are thicker and more substantial than most, so they can take a lot of punishment. Our rubber is also scent-free, meaning those nosey whitetails will never smell you coming
- 1,600 grams of premium Thinsulate Ultra Insulation defeats the cold to keep your tootsies warm and comfortable in extreme temperatures
- 100% waterproof, seam-sealed construction provides ultimate protection against wet, frozen feet
- Toe guard, heel guard, and shin guard provide more "beef" where it counts, keeping your feet safer while upping the durability factor
- Steel shank between the insole and outsole adds firm underfoot support, which helps fight fatigue and adds a protective layer between you and puncture wounds and stone bruises
- Removable polyurethane insole is thicker and more comfortable than the skimpy, paper-thin insoles you'll find on lesser boots
- Gusseted calf expands to accommodate pants or larger calvesgood news for you lumberjacks with tree-trunk legs
- Cupped rubber sure-grip outsoles deliver ground-grabbing bite for reliable traction on ice, snow, mud, and other dicey terrain
- Each stands approx. 17"h., for full coverage, and weighs approx. 53 ozs.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 292568
- Upper material: Rubber
- Insulation: 1,600 gram Thinsulate Ultra
- Waterproof: Yes
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up® Infinity or Realtree Xtra®
- Height (taken using a size 9): 17"
- Weight per boot (using a size 9): 53 ozs.