Cold-busting warmth that stands tall. At a price that's small!
Let's be serious for a moment. There. Now that we're past that, we can talk about how ridiculously awesome these Guide Gear Waterproof 800 gram Insulated Ankle-fit Rubber boots are. Loaded with Thinsulate Ultra Insulation and standing tall at 17", these Boots are fortresses of warmth for your feet. Darn tough, too. And great fitting. But the real juice is in the value. Compare them to the big name brands. Check the online reviews. At the end of the day, these Boots look, feel and perform as well or better than the big brands, at a price that makes the competition shiver!
Your feet will thank you. By not freezing.
If your feet could talk, they'd tell you themselves. "Don't skimp on the insulation, Bro." If you do, your feet will forsake you, you'll fall down in the snow weeping and no one will find you until spring. Don't let that happen. Surround your feet with 800 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for long-lasting warmth that protects them from cold temps like a mother goose protecting her chicks.
This might be hard to accept: these Boots are tougher than you!
Yes, you won the "Bushiest Beard" competition at deer camp. And you once choked-out a burly black bear after he stole the last 6-Pk. from your cooler. But... these Boots are still tougher than you. Heck, they're made of rubber. The thick kind. Scent-free. Waterproof. Plus, they have added protection at the toe and heel, and a thick, heavy outsole. You have skin. It might be dry, rough and scaly, but it doesn't stand up well to freezing cold and wetness. These Boots do. 'Nuff said.
- 100% waterproof, scent-free rubber construction is built to last season after season, and won't spook game with tell-tale scent signatures
- 800 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation provides reliable warmth in cold conditions
- Ankle-fit design ensures a superior fit that doesn't feel clunky or unmanageable
- Expandable, gusseted calf accommodates a wide range of leg sizes, from scrawny to beefy
- Shin guard offers added protection against branches, stumps and other obstacles, like trailer hitches
- Toe and heel guards provide added durability in high-wear areas
- Steel shank for dependable support across rugged, uneven terrain
- Polyurethane removable insole adds a layer of cushion to every step to help reduce fatigue and increase comfort
- Cupped rubber sure-grip outsole delivers sure-footed traction in challenging environments
- Each is approx. 17"h., weighs approx. 51 ozs.
The world's best buy in rubber boots? We say "YES!" See for yourself by ordering today!
- Item number: 292566
- Color: Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity or Realtree Xtra
- Material: Rubber
- Height: Approx. 17"
- Weight: Approx. 51 ozs.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear® stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!