100% WATERPROOF, 100% comfortable, and an amazing value... no wonder our customers have been raving about 'em for years!
No mission too tough, no water too wet for our HQ ISSUE® Combat Boots! We start with suede and nylon uppers that deliver the flexibility you want without sacrificing the durability you need. Next, we add in a moisture-wicking lining that gives sweat and moisture the boot. Then, we put it all together with 100% waterproof construction to create a high-performance Boot capable of withstanding some serious punishment (and some serious puddles). So when someone tells you to go pound sand, you can say "Yes sir!" with a smile.
- The combination of suede and nylon provides water resistance, superior durability, and flexibility in equal measure
- 100% waterproof construction - we test 'em before they ever hit the shelves, so you know they're totally leak-proof
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps it cool and dry inside
- Cupped rubber sure-grip outsoles deliver ground-grabbing bite for reliable traction on ice, snow, mud, and those terrains where traction is hard to come by
- Removable, mesh-lined, padded insole
- 3/4-gusseted tongue: the tongue is actually connected to the upper about 3/4 of the way up, which helps keep debris from getting in while maintaining flexibility
- Padded tongue and collar help add some "cush" in high-contact areas
- Steel shank between the insole and outsole adds firm underfoot support, which helps fight fatigue and adds a protective layer between you and puncture wounds and stone bruises
as available in the Shopping Cart. The fight is over when it comes to wet, uncomfortable feet. Order yours today!Spec Chart:
- Item number: 292022
- Insulation: No
- Waterproof: Yes
- Upper material: Suede and nylon
- Color: Desert Tan
- True to size: Yes
- Height (taken using a size 9): 8"
- Weight per boot (taken using a size 9): 26 ozs.