Ruger® Talon .177 cal. Air Rifle sizzles at 1,200 F.P.S.! BIG BUCKS OFF!
Get the Talon to hone your aim and put the fear of God in varmints! You'll get big-time heat on every shot, too, with up to 1,200 F.P.S. All-weather stock construction means shooting in drizzle or misty conditions won't ruin the look or performance. And with SilencAir chamber noise dampening, you won't get the resounding "BOOM!" that often accompanies Air Rifles... instead, a less-grating sound to protect your ears. More:
- Spring-piston break-barrel
- Single-shot cocking mechanism (30 lbs.)
- Adjustable, 2-stage trigger and fiber-optic rear sight
- Fixed fiber-optic front sight
- Automatic safety
- Rubber recoil pad
- Blued barrel and receiver
- 4 x 32 airgun scope on Picatinny rail.
- Measures 44 7/8" long (barrel is 18 2/ 3 "). Weighs 9 lbs., 14 ozs.