Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 9/24/2014
Humminbird® 346C DI Down Imaging Color Fishfinder. Advanced Sonar means: WIDER coverage. CLEARER bottom definition. BETTER fishing!
If you're the type of angler who prefers to let his trophies do the talking, the slim-but-technology packed 300 Series is for you. With amazing Down Imaging and exclusive DualBeam PLUS sonar coverage, you'll have an unequaled view of what's below your boat!Check out the "tech" at work here:
Down Imaging Sonar - Provides picture-like images of structure below your boat by combining a traditional down-looking sonar view with side imaging technology. Observe Down Imaging side-by-side on your screen with SwitchFire (explained below), or on a 3-way view.
SwitchFire - Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode".
Max Mode detects even the slightest returns, displaying them on-screen in full detail, and helping you identify variables like thermaclimes, plankton and baitfish populations, structure and, of course, game fish. Max Mode is great for jigging, too, since its incredible detail allows you to see your jig on-screen. This complete picture of the action below your boat lets you tailor your approach to match the conditions and catch more fish.
Clear Mode offers a crisp, uncluttered representation of structure and fish... great for fishing in shallow water. Clear Mode filters out weaker returns like silt and debris, displaying only stronger signals like bottom contour, structure, schools of baitfish and individual game fish.
SwitchFire returns can be displayed in 3 different color palettes, providing you even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.
DualBeam PLUS - 2 beams, best of both worlds! A narrow 20° beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a 60° beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!More Advanced Sonar features:
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Split Screen Bottom Lock
- Wide Narrow Cone Split Screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Instant Image Update... the sonar chart updates in real time to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- Freeze Frame with the ability to mark structure on sonar. Inspect and mark submerged structure, bait fish, and underwater contours with special Sonar Cursor
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return. 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size.
- X-Press Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- 3D Chart View
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout
- Temperature Alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached.
You Display Size Display Pixels:
Display Size Display Type:
- 3 1/2" diagonal: 320V x 240H
Display Size Display Colors:
- 3 1/2" diagonal: Color TFT
Display Size Sonar:
- 3 1/2" diagonal: 256 colors
Display Size Sonar Coverage:
- 3 1/2" diagonal: Down Imaging / DualBeam Plus
Display Size Sonar Frequency:
- 3 1/2" diagonal: 16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10 dB
Display Size Target Separation:Display Size Power Output:
- 3 1/2" diagonal: 455 / 200 / 800 / 455 kHz
Display Size Current Draw:Display Size Depth Capability:
- 3 1/2" diagonal: 500W (RMS) 4,000W (peak-to-peak)
Display Size Temperature:Display Size Backlight:Display Size Waterproof:Display Size Unit Size:
- 3 1/2" diagonal: 350 ft. (Down Imaging) / 600 ft. max.
Display Size Mount:
- 3 1/2" diagonal: 5 1/4 x 7 1/2 x 4" d.
Display Size Transducer:
- 3 1/2" diagonal: Quick-disconnect
Display Size Transducer Mount:Display Size Power Input:
- 3 1/2" diagonal: XNT-9-DI-T
- 3 1/2" diagonal: 10-20 VDC