Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
Laugh in the face of cold. Then, kick him in the shins for good measure.
"The National Weather Service has just issued an extreme cold warning in your area." How sad. For other other people, that is. Not for you. Because you have Muck Boots Arctic Pro Waterproof Boots. With a combination of thick, substantial 8mm neoprene, fleece lining, and a warmth-trapping snug fit that can keep you comfortable in temps down to a brutal -60°F, they're the heavy-hitters of the winter-boot game.
100% waterproof. 100% warm. 100% flexible. That's the magic of neoprene.
Sure, neoprene is 100% guaranteed waterproof. Sure, it's lightweight, comfortable, durable, and flexible even in extreme conditions. But it's also an exceptional insulating layer, capable of withstanding some serious cold while maintaining flexibility. So you get all the warmth, all the waterproofing, none of the "concrete boot" stiffness you'd find in a lot of pac boots out there. Like we said, magic.
They're the warmest Boots Muck has to offer... and you'll get 'em for less right here, right now! Spec chart:
- Extra-thick 8mm CR neoprene bootie, with shaft wrapped in 4-way stretch nylon
- Fleece lining and additional 2mm thermal foam underlay on the insole add even more warmth
- 100% waterproof, light and flexible. Coated with a multi-reinforced tough rubber shell
- Comfort range: -60°F to +40°F, depending on activity level
- Breathable Airmesh lining lets air circulate, wicking away excess humidity and perspiration
- Stretch-fit binding at top fits to calf to keep cold out and warmth in
- EVA midsole cushions with every step
- Specially designed Bob-Tracker outsole is molded to be rugged, aggressive and durable
- Double reinforcement in the instep, heel and achilles area where you need it most
- Seamless construction allows for easy cleaning with the simple spray of the hose
- Each approx. 17"h., 35 ozs.
- Item number: 281354
- Upper material: Rubber
- Insulation: 8mm neoprene
- Outsole: Bob-Tracker molded
- Waterproof: Yes
- Height (taken using a size 9): 17"
- Weight per boot (using a size 9): 35 ozs.