Georgia Boot® 6" Homeland Steel Toe Work Boots are comfortable, protective and BIG BUCKS OFF!
Extremely well engineered! These Homeland Work Boots boast durable, full-grain Brown leather. The hard-wearing material has a waxy feel, and it's tough enough to hold up on any jobsite. Rubber extends from the bottom of these stompers all the way up to the rounded toe. This protects these 6" Boots against nasty abrasions. Then toss in a protective steel toe. Should a hammer fall off a workbench, no problem. Your tootsies are shielded from harm! A Close-Out means top discount savings! Sure beats paying full price elsewhere!Details:
- Waxy pebbled full-grain leather uppers
- ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standard
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 protective steel toe rating
- Dual-density polyurethane and memory foam CC7 removable footbed
- High rubber sidewall for extended wear
- Lace locking top hooks
- Oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole with self-cleaning tread pattern
- Padded collar.
- Each approx. 16 ozs.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
!!! Limited Quantities !!!