CAT® Mike Rowe 6" Rangler Work Boots are built TOUGH to handle even the dirtiest "Dirty Job!" SAVE BIG!
TV's "Dirty Jobs" host Mike Rowe works with on-the-job experts, and he's become an expert at both getting dirty and being tough on his boots! And it just so happens that CAT® knows how to make tough boots. So, they've teamed up and built these buffalo leather Ranglers to tackle Mike's dirtiest, toughest jobs.Built rugged in classic work style, ready to handle abuse:
- Tough full-grain buffalo leather uppers
- SuperWelt construction means years of durability
- Slip and oil-resistant rubber outsole
- Wicking mesh lining
- Polyurethane insole and rubber midsole for comfort cushioning
- Steel shank support underfoot. Thick-padded tongue and collar.
- ASTM F2413-05 I / 75 C75 steel toe. Each approx. 30 ozs.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Big Close-Out discount deals. Order yours ONLINE now!