Marcum® LX-6 Color 6" LCD Sonar System delivers the "scoop" on underwater target location!
If you're looking to pump up your fishing experience this season, you've come to the right place... Marcum's® LX-6 Sonar System is an incredible on-board tool! A gorgeous 6" full-color LCD screen is just the start! Multiple view positions, plus pinpoint accuracy on the readings thanks to patented 12-level interference rejection and adjustable zoom features!
- 6" (640 x 480px) color LCD
- Four user-selectable color palettes
- User-defined on-screen dashboard displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, sensitivity (SENS), interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- Multifaceted sonar display LCD windows - "water column vertical," vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays
- Industry-exclusive Sonar footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles
- Marcum sonar features - 3/4" target separation patented infinitely adjustable zoom and bottom lock zoom patented 12-level interference rejection adjustable scroll / ping rate
- Fully user-defined "dashboard" displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, IR, target adjust, or any combination thereof
- Adjustable night-vis backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12V 9-amp battery, automatic charger and deluxe padded softcase
- Snow shield faceplate included
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4,800 watts PtP (600-watts RMS)
- Temperature-capable when used with optional high-speed transducer
- Made in the USA with U.S. and imported parts.