Quality that's country-strong. At a price that'll won't make you weak in the knees.
Most cowpokes agree... Cowboy boots are great. Cowboy boot prices? Not so much. That's why it makes sense to rustle up a pair of these Guide Gear® Men's 12" Cowboy Boots. They're made of genuine leather from top to bottom. Rugged vamp. Soft, supple shaft. With good-looking decorative stitching, to boot.
Plus... wait until you feel the comfort. Dang good. All for well under $100 bucks. Take our word... you'd have to spend a lot of time in the saddle searching for a better value. Why bother? Say "yee-haw!" to these Guide Gear Cowboy Boots today. You'll be glad you did!
Unbeatable value in classic cowboy boots! Order yours today!
- 100% genuine leather uppers are durable and stylish, for work, ranch, riding or recreation
- Decorative fancy stitching adds unmistakable cowboy flair
- Leather-lined shaft for a comfortable feel
- Permanent, padded insole puts a layer of cushioned comfort underfoot
- Classic leather outsole
- 2" heel with rubber pad for extra durability
- Dual pull-on loops for easy-on convenience
- Each is approx. 12"h., 24 ozs.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 223925
- Color: Brown, Black
- Material: Leather
- Height: Approx. 12"
- Weight: Approx. 24 ozs.