Some Jeans are made for a night out. THESE are made for the job.
Save your "going out Jeans" for, well... going out. We know you love to wear your Jeans to the pool hall, dinner date and maybe even a little dancing. But don't wear THOSE Jeans for work, wear these Carpenter Jeans instead! They have features to withstand the demands of the job. Start with a denim that's more rugged than "regular" Jeans... and won't wear down as easily after all that climbing, crouching and kneeling you do. Plus, there's a handy utility pocket and hammer loop, just what you want to keep your trusty tools nearby, or give you a spot to put them when you need to shake hands with the foreman when he congratulates you on a fine job. Best of all, you save your "going out Jeans" from looking like you were at a saw mill all day.
Get to work on ordering a pair of these Jeans today!
- Heavyweight 100% cotton denim is stonewashed for softness
- Relaxed fit is roomy through waist and legs for easy motion
- Classic 5-pocket style to hold your stuff
- Tool pocket and hammer loop keep work essentials close
- Bar-tacked stress points helps Jeans last longer
- Deep front pockets with 5.2-oz. 65/35 polyester / cotton lining
- Metal button front, YKK® #5 zip fly
- Machine wash / dry
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 221531
- Material: 100% cotton denim
- Fit: Relaxed
- Care: Machine wash / dry