Warmth. Denim. Value!
Get some work Jeans that don't knock-out your paycheck Fix the fence. Pitch some posts. Nail up siding. Yeah, it may have to get done on a cold morning or during a blustery afternoon. Well, we have the Jeans you want to not only give you long-lasting performance, but also to keep you warm! The rugged cotton fabric holds up, and the Jeans are equipped with a utility pocket and hammer loop... perfect for keeping a tool or two by your side, or giving you a convenient place to hold it while freeing up your hands for other things. And with the soft flannel lining, you'll fight off the chills for a more comfortable working experience. These Guide Gear® Flannel-lined Carpenter Jeans get the job done with our specs for top quality and incredible value!
Extra warmth that's the perfect match for your Jeans.
Working outside in the early morning or in colder months can be a real pain. And the last thing you need to do is search around your dark bedroom for your long johns. That's why having the flannel lining already in the Jeans is so convenient... it's already there for a comfortable, "natural" fit. Pull on your Guide Gear Flannel-lined Carpenter Jeans, grab your coffee thermos and head out the door.
Nail-down some hard-working Jeans when you order today!
- Long-lasting, heavyweight 100% cotton denim is stonewashed for softness
- Brushed flannel lining for extra warmth on cold days
- Relaxed fit for easy movement... roomy through legs and waist
- Traditional 5-pocket style for classic look
- Handy tool pocket and hammer loop for work essentials
- Bar-tacked stress points helps Jeans hold up over long run
- Deep front pockets with 5.2-oz. 65/35 polyester / cotton lining
- Metal button front, YKK® #5 zip fly
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 221529
- Material: 100% cotton denim
- Lining: Flannel, pockets are 5.2-oz. 65/35 polyester / cotton
- Fit: Relaxed
- Care: Machine wash / dry