Denim. Warmth. Value!
You love to work outside in Jeans, even when it's freezing. So grab a pair of these Jeans and keep on the job! You get all the good-looks of traditional blue-jeans. But inside you have a soft, brushed flannel that not only feels comfortable against your skin but also keeps your body heat where it belongs... on you! And they're built to last as well, featuring rugged 100% cotton construction. You know, these Guide Gear® Flannel-lined Jeans were once rated a "best value" by the prestigious Wall Street Journal. And we still carry our promise to deliver that to you... dependable quality at unmatched value!
Flannel lining gives you warmth that fits right.
Instead of wearing long johns that shift around and get your pants all in an uncomfortable bunch, the flannel fits naturally with your jeans to give you warmth you can comfortably move around in. Wear them on the farm, jobsite, while chopping wood at home or even when watching the football game outside in December... any time you need that extra warmth.
- Heavyweight, long-lasting 100% cotton denim is stonewashed for softness
- Brushed flannel lining is cozy warm for chilly workdays outside
- Relaxed fit sits at waist, is roomy through hips and thighs for comfort and easy movement
- Classic 5-pocket style for traditional look
- Bar-tacked stress points help keep jeans from wearing out
- Deep front pockets with 5.2-oz. 65/35 polyester / cotton lining
- Metal-button front, YKK® #5 zip fly
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
Such a brilliant idea! Grab YOUR pair today!
- Item number: 221527
- Material: 100% cotton denim
- Lining: Flannel, pockets are 5.2-oz. 65/35 polyester / cotton
- Fit: Relaxed
- Care: Machine wash / dry
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!