Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 9/9/2014
Welcome to the next generation! Lowrance® HDS-7 Gen 2 Fishfinder / GPS Chartplotter. Everything you loved about the original HDS-7, in a faster, easier-to-use package!
Back for round 2! Everything you loved about the original HDS-7... like the 6.4" full-color screen, GPS waypoints, and innovative charting features... it's all here. But this time around, Lowrance® went back to the drawing board to create a simpler, faster, more intuitive interface that makes the HDS-7 Gen 2 one of the easiest all-in-one units to navigate on the water today! And, it's sized perfectly for smaller crafts like kayaks.
The HDS-7 Gen 2 comes available as a stand-alone unit (great if you already have a compatible Lowrance transducer, or would like to add another interface to your existing set-up).
- 6.4" 480 x 640 16-bit color Super VGA SolarMAX PLUS TFT display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation... much faster than the original HDS-10
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make the HDS® Gen 2 easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Split-screen presentation capable
- Provides GPS and sonar overlay data
- Multi-language presentation.
- Choice of dual frequency Skimmer®: 50 / 200 kHz or 83 / 200 kHz
- Max. depth: 5,000 ft.
- HyperScroll feature locates and displays fish targets at higher boat speeds with increased soundings per second
- FasTrack feature displays flasher-style sonar returns in a narrow vertical column. Especially useful for ice fishing or fishing at anchor
- FlashGraf feature combines a scrolling sonar target graph with a digital LCD flasher... two of the most popular ways of finding fish all in one screen
- Depth alarm, shallow alarm, and temperature display functions.
- Internal, high-sensitivity 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna
- Includes your choice of pre-loaded maps: Expanded U.S. BaseMap or Insight USA
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints, 200 routes and up to 10 trails
- Man overboard feature and GPS alarm function
- Compatible with Lowrance Lake Insight HD, Lake Insight PRO, Nautic Insight HD, Nautic Insight PRO, Navionics Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with Turboview for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 250W peak-to-peak (32W RMS) actual 30,000W peak-to-peak analog equivalent
- Uses 10-17V DC power source
- Measures 9 x 6 1/2 x 3 1/2" d., perfectly sized for use on smaller craft like kayaks.
- Fishfinder Sonar: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Chartplotter: Yes
- Screen Size: 6.4"
- U.S. Base Maps: No
- Insight USA Maps: Yes
- Coastal / Great Lakes Transducer: No
- Inland Transducer: Yes
Order ONLINE Now!