Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 12/8/2014
The next generation of fishfinding excellence! Lowrance® HDS - 8 Gen 2 Color Fishfinder / GPS Chartplotter with Insight USATM Maps & LSS StructureScan2TM Sonar Imaging Bundle. Color imaging, GPS navigation, PLUS StructureScan2TM innovative fish and structure-finding... it's all right here!
With its amazing clarity, fishfinding sonar and GPS precision, the original HDS-10 took the water by storm. Now, it's back and better than ever! Introducing the HDS-8 Gen 2... it's everything you loved about the original, but with faster charting, panning and zooming, and a new streamlined interface that's easier than ever to use! Of course, the BIG, high-resolution SolarMAX Plus 8.4" color display, a sonar-enhancing broadband sounder, and 16-channel GPS are here, same as the original.
Now featuring LSS StructureScan2 technology for a complete picture that's unmatched in fishfinding! With years of developing and testing, StructureScan2 reveals every nook and cranny, removing all guesswork so you spend more productive time fishing, with the greatest clarity, highest detail and brightest viewing possible.Picture-perfect bottom viewing of ledges, channels, drop-offs, brush, and other fish hidey-holes... it's all yours with StructureScan!
It's amazingly easy to install, and includes a 455 / 800 kHz transducer. Here's more on what makes the HDS-8 with pre-loaded Insight USA Maps and StructureScan2 one of the best all-in-one units on the water.
- Big 600 x 800 16-bit color Super VGA SolarMAX PLUS TFT display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation... much faster than the original HDS-8
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make the HDS® Gen 2 easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Split-screen presentation capable
- Provides GPS and sonar overlay data
- Multi-language presentation.
StructureScan2 Imaging Bundle:
- Internal, high-sensitivity 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna
- Includes Insight USA Maps, with 100,000 bodies of water and 5,000 enhanced U.S. lakes
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints, 200 routes and up to 10 trails
- Man overboard feature and GPS alarm function
- Compatible with Lowrance Lake Insight HD, Lake Insight PRO, Nautic Insight HD, Nautic Insight PRO, Navionics Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with Turboview for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics® HotMaps Platinum, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO and legacy LakeMaster® Promaps (not included).
- Includes LSS-2 module (the "brains") and 455 / 800 kHz imaging transducer
- Simple plug-and-play set-up
- 455 / 800 kHz imaging transducer is smooth, low-profile and low-drag for multiple mounting options
- Transducer specs: Sidescan Max Range for 455 kHz is 500' ( 250' per side), for 800 kHz is 300' (150' per side) Downscan Max Depth for 455 kHz is 300', for 800 kHz is 100'
- Mark sidescan objects at 15 mph, mark downscan objects at 55 mph.
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 250W peak-to-peak (32W RMS) actual 30,000W peak-to-peak analog equivalent
- Uses 10-17V DC power source (StructureScan2 also requires 10-17V DC power source)
- Measures 10 1/2 x 8 x 3 3/4" d.
- Fishfinder Sonar: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Chartplotter: Yes
- Screen Size: 8.4"
- Insight USA Maps: Yes
- LSS StructureScan2 Imaging Bundle: Yes
Order ONLINE Today!