Nail varmint and target supremacy with this 3 - 9x40mm Scoped Browning® Leverage .177 cal. Air Rifle.
When your garden cries for justice, this Browning® is ready to answer. It delivers tack-driving excellence (up to 1,000 F.P.S. velocity) in a package ready to handle any condition.
It gives you the instant "leverage" to rid pesky rodents, messy pigeons and more. Plus, it's an amazing paper-puncher on the range. Comes bundled with a variable power 3-9x40mm Scope to put you on the money. Here for BIG BUCKS OFF!Tactical response:
- .177 cal. 18 1/2" blued-steel rifled barrel
- Fixed barrel with an under-lever cocking system (no CO2 cartridges to buy)
- Monte Carlo wooden stock with a right-handed cheekpiece
- Adjustable, fiber-optic rear sight (fixed front)
- Shoots up to 1,000 F.P.S.
- 3-9X Duplex reticle scope with Picatinny rail
- Automatic safety
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Vented rubber recoil pad
- Anti-bear trap safety
- Blued receiver and barrel. Overall length is 44 1/2 "l. Weighs 8 1/2 lbs.