Rage® Expandable Broadheads.
RAGE's® streamlined 3/4" dia., along with its HexFlat design, make it fly like a field-tip. The machined aircraft aluminum body features HexFlat design for stable flight, with a stainless steel instant-cut tip. The cam-deployed rear blades follow the tip without grabbing or deflecting, even on an angled hit, and are guaranteed to deploy before entry, maintaining full kinetic energy.
The SlipCam initiates and the blades deploy from the rear. Standard mechanical broadheads tend to lose power quickly upon impact. With the SlipCam Rear Blade Deployment System, that's no longer a problem! Its streamlined profile provides the unerring accuracy and arrow speed of a field tip, but you also get the full deadly force of a fixed-blade broadhead! Advanced SlipCam rear blade deployment means no deflection! Upon entry, the blades are fully deployed, for a full 2.0"+ cutting diameter!
- Slipcam Rear Blade Deployment System keeps energy and power through impact on into the target. Accuracy of a field tip with deadly impact of a fixed blade broadhead.
- Machined aircraft - grade aluminum body.
- HexFlat design - stable flight with cut-on-contact stainless steel tip.
- Cam deployed rear blades - no deflection, no energy loss on impact. No rubber bands to hold blades in place during flight thanks to ShockLock system. 2.0"+ cutting diameter.
- FREE practice broadhead included.